Polykala Technologies was founded in March 2018 by Dr. Mark Feng. Dr. Feng has over 25 years of experiences from industry and academia.
Polykala Technologies has over 3,000 square feet research lab and manufacturing space in Richland, Washington, and Lytle (~1.5 acres), Texas. The company manufactures value-added products and also provides sustainable products development services.
Polykala Technologies LLC's other activities include developing and implementing novel technologies for 1) Selective PFAS removal, 2) Critical metals (REEs, Ni, Co, Mn, Ru, Pd, Pt, Au) recycling, 3) Nitrogen, phosphorus and other nutrients recovery, 4) Hydrocarbons utilization with high atom economy, and 5) Novel functional materials development, etc.
Innovations Start Here.
1) Smart nanofibers for PFAS removal;
2) Recycling critical metals from waste;
3) Ultra-low thermal conductivity coatings;
4) Sorbents for wastewater treatment;
5) Ultra-fine particulates separation for biofuels and biochemicals production;
6) Nitrogen, phosphorus and other nutrients recovery,
7) Hydrocarbons utilization with high atom economy;
8) Novel functional materials development, etc.
Company in the News