Founded in March 2018 by Dr. Mark Feng, who has over 25 years of experiences from industry and academia, Polykala Technologies LLC has over 3,500 square feet research lab and manufacturing space in Devine (8.5 acres) and Lytle (~1.5 acres), Texas, two small towns near San Antonio. The company manufactures value-added products and also provides sustainable products development services.
Polykala Technologies LLC's other activities include developing and implementing novel technologies for 1) Selective PFAS removal, 2) Biomass conversion to biofuels, biochemicals and biomaterials with high carbon and hydrogen yield, 3) Nitrogen, phosphorus and other nutrients recovery, 4) Hydrocarbons utilization with high atom economy, and 5) Novel functional materials development, etc.
Innovations Start Here.
1) Smart nanofibers for PFAS removal;
2) Recyclable 3-D printing polymers from waste;
3) Ultra-low thermal conductivity coatings;
4) Sorbents for wastewater treatment;
5) Ultra-fine particulates separation for biofuels and biochemicals production;
6) Nitrogen, phosphorus and other nutrients recovery,
7) Hydrocarbons utilization with high atom economy;
8) Novel functional materials development, etc.
Company in the News